Friday, November 12, 2010

*~*Pretty! Pretty!*~*


 
 

Tonight I am sitting here at the computer and I realized I haven't been here all week I have been doing well I just haven't come here and put it down on the computer.
Then I started to remember why I am doing all this it is so I can enjoy my life look good and girly and enjoy clothes and things that scream!!!
I AM A GIRL!!!!!!

So starting tonight I will try harder to keep it before my eyes as to why I am doing this new way of life!!!
As for now I am falling asleep sitting here so I am off to bed. Dreaming of beautiful clothes that I can make and lovely shoes and hand handbags to say nothing about jewelery that I will enjoy making and wearing!!!
oxoxoxoxo

I love this bag!! I am going to try to make one similar soon; wait for photo's! ☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment