Tuesday, March 1, 2011

*~*Woohoo!! I am losing it!!!*~*



 
















Good Morning Girls, we have been without power due to a bad storm that went through our area wow! Was it scary lots of trees down and live wires; it was very bad however we now have power so here I am! I hope we are doing well and losing our weight and getting fitter!!! wink.gif

Water 123456

Breakfast*~*Rice cakes with peanut butter and jelly ♥Done & Yum♥

Morning Tea*~* Fruit
♥Done & Yum♥

Lunch*~*Sandwich

Afternoon Tea*~*Fruit

Dinner*~*Lean Cuisine

Supper*~*Frosty Fruit

Before bed*~*2SAO's and fruit

No walking as our temperatures are still in the high 90's YUCK!!!! wacko.gif wacko.gif

Lets see how I go?????? What is on your list today????

3 comments:

  1. I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great day already:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    Your lovely works heal my heart easily.

    Please look at vividly colored leaves.

    Crimson Festival

    The prayer for all peace...

    Greetings.and Dear hug!!
    From Saga, Japan.
    ruma

    ReplyDelete